Thursday, May 8, 2014

Restaurant Dinette Triple Crown!!

Another favourite of mine, Dinette Triple Crown, a southern bbq joint in the Mile End with amazing food. This gig with Provender is proving to be right up my alley. I get to visit the kitchens of all my local hot spots.

The restaurant is small but once you pull up a chair and check out all the pickled veggies laying in jars above your head, you know you have come to the right spot. There's a photo below of the menu that will leave you feeling bad about yourself once you order one of everything, because you simply can't choose. That's basically what happened to me on my first visit but I have since picked out a few favourites. I am in love with their Mac and Cheese, it is not your usual mac and cheese, it seems more saucy than stringy but it is truly epic. I also have a slight obsession with their pulled pork and fried chicken.

Colin, thanks again for allowing me into your kitchen and keep up the amazing work.