Thursday, March 29, 2012

100 Strangers Project Part 19

Meet Christie Vuong

Today I went to the Mile End area to do my project. I ended up on Rue Gaspé which is a really industrial street. It was here I approached the beautiful Christie (25yrs). She was on her way to meet a friend, as there are a lot of artists with studios in this area. I started taking photos of her and chatting to her as one does during a shoot. When I asked her what she does in Montreal, I immediately felt the pressure. She studied fashion at Concordia and is now a fashion photographer in Montreal. My mouth went dry at the thought of shooting another photographer and I may have swore a few times. Thank you Christie for allowing me the time to use you for my personal project. Check out Christie's work at www.info@christievuong.com