Friday, May 25, 2012

A day in the Plateau

One Sunny day in the beginning of May, Farah and I decided to stroll around our neighbourhood to see its many delights. Winding staircases, flowers blooming, colourful doors and a gorgeous girlfriend make for perfect photos. It is really hard to imagine that these photos of Farah were taken before her massive asthma attack which began just hours later and continued until she was taken by ambulance to hospital and ended up in the ICU on a ventilator machine for almost 3 days. There will be a blog posting to come all about Farah's asthma attack and pictures too to help people out there realise just how serious this condition really is. I am so thankful she is much better now and that we can continue to take these strolls and that she can continue to teach me how to use my camera :) 
I love you with all my heart and I am not sure what I would have done if anything would have happened to you. Here are some photos of our stroll on May 6th 2012.


Above: Some Fleur des Lis on a door handle

Above: Winding staircases in Montreal




Above: My gorgeous girlfriend


Above: Photos from a Ruelle Verte






Above: Another Ruelle Verte



Above: A squirrel sleeps on some corrugated iron. At first I thought he was dead but no, he was just resting in the sun with one arm slumped over the side. <3







©Copyright Alison Slattery Photography. All Rights Reserved.